18 U.S.C. §2257 Statement
Please Rate Your Experience
18 U.S.C. §2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.
The operator of OhCerita is not the producer (whether primary or secondary as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2257) of any of the content found on OhCerita. The operator’s activities, with respect to such content, are limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions posted by third party users, on areas of the website under the user’s control.
Please direct any request you may have regarding §2257 records in relation to any content found on OhCerita, directly to the respective uploader, amateur, producer, studio or account holder of the content (“Verified Uploaders”).
For further assistance in communicating with the Verified Uploaders or any questions regarding this notice, please contact us via contact form.
OhCerita abides by the following strict compliance procedures regarding uploaded content:
- All Verified Uploaders must be over eighteen (18) years of age (or age required by their State, jurisdiction or Country if more than 18 years old) and are personally identified and verified by OhCerita at account activation prior to being able to upload, share and sell content on OhCerita;
- Prior to uploads, OhCerita ensures that all Verified Uploaders, provide evidence or certify that:
- all individuals appearing in the content are over the age of 18 years old (or minimal age required to appear in such content by their State, jurisdiction or Country if more than 18 years old); that they freely consented to appear in the content at the time of its production and agree to its upload on OhCerita;
- as producer of said content, the Verified Uploader certifies being compliant with record keeping requirements under U.S.C. § 2257 for all content uploaded on OhCerita, and agrees to deliver such documentation promptly upon request;
- the uploaded content does not violate OhCeria’s Terms of Service, and any of its related policies namely but without limitation, its Child Sexual Abuse Material Policy, or Non-Consensual Content Policy.